Aromatherapy and emotions
As an aromatherapist, I understand the deep connection between scents and emotions. My practice is rooted in traditional Chinese medicine and psychology to help you release stress and negative emotions. With my guidance, you can tap into the power of aromatherapy to improve your well-being holistically.
Aromatherapy is a form of holistic healing that uses natural plant extracts, especially essential oils, to promote health and well-being.
It can help you with emotional release and psychological healing by affecting your brain’s limbic system, which is responsible for memory and emotions.
Aromatherapy can also affect your hormonal levels and nervous system, leading to increased feelings of relaxation.
Benefits of aromatherapy for emotional release and psychological healing are:
It can help you relieve stress and anxiety
It can help you lessen depression symptoms
It can help you improve your mood and energy by using stimulating scents
It can help you access and release emotional blockages by using scents that resonate with your personal issues or goals.
It can help you attune to your intuition and creativity by using scents that inspire you or open your mind.
Aromatherapy can be used in various ways, such as:
- Inhaling the scent directly from a bottle, a tissue, or an aroma stick
- Diffusing the scent in the air using a diffuser, a candle, or a spray
- Applying the essential oils ( using a carrier oil) to your skin on specific acupressure points for more deeper effect,
- Using in a lotion, or a massage oil
- Adding the scent to your bath water using salts, oils, or bubbles
- Food Reflexology
Are you ready for a change that will fulfill your life, desires, goals, and dreams, and make you happy and proud of your achievements now?